Topics to be Covered at the 2019 Summit:
- Identifying Applications for Blockchain Technologies Within the DoD/Federal IT Environment
- Implementing Robotic Process Automation to Increase Speed and Efficiency of Government Processes
- Leveraging Machine Learning Technology for Enhanced Data Management
- Modernizing Supply Chain Management and Security
- Supporting Federal Financial Management Processes Through the Adoption of Automotive IT Services
- Applying Emerging Technologies to Developing, Innovative Acquisition Models
- Securing the Additive Manufacturing Digital Thread
At our Symposium You Have the Ability To:
Gain Education & Insight: Walk away with knowledge gained from our senior level speakers on some of the most complex issues facing the DoD and Federal Government as it relates to blockchain-based and automated IT technologies.
Build Partnerships: The agenda is designed to allow for ample networking opportunities and the ability to discover some of the latest blockchain-based and automated IT services and solutions of interest to the Federal Government and DoD.
Influence: Help foster ideas. Share your own insight and knowledge during our interactive sessions. Our town hall format is your opportunity to address our speakers with questions or comments on the current mission.
Exhibit and Sponsorship Information:
The 2019 Blockchain & Automated IT Summit provides opportunities including exhibit space, round table discussions, product demonstrations, and networking receptions.
Download the Sponsorship and Exhibiting Prospectus Here.
Participating Organizations at Last Year's Summit:
Accenture, Accenture Federal Services, Addx Corporation, Advanced Systems Development, Inc. (ASD), AlphaSix Corporation, Anika Systems, Arsiem Corporation, B&D Consulting, block.one, Blocksafe, Booz Allen Hamilton, CALIBRE, Census Bureau, Chenega ABS, Colvin Run Networks, LLC, CoreAlpha Technologies, DoD, DISA, Deloitte, DOJ, DHS S&T, DSA, Inc., EPA, Federal Acquisition Service (FAS), FedCentric Technologies, Federal Resources, GSA, Georgetown Analytics, Government Blockchain Association, Guardtime, HHS, HumanTouch LLC, IBM, iC-1Solutions, LLC, Information Builders, INSA, JFHQ-DODIN, Kearney & Company, KPMG, NIST, Office of the Secretary of Defense, Resilience Labs, Software Engineering Institute/Carnegie Mellon University, Technica Corporation, Telos Corporation, The MITRE Corp, U.S. Army, U.S. Census Bureau, USAF, USAID, USN, USPS
Operating Guidance for Government Attendees:
- DSI’s symposium will provide a forum to address and improve internal and external initiatives, meet with and hear from partner organizations, disseminate vital capability requirements to industry, increase visibility within the larger community, and generally support their mission.
- The symposium is open and complimentary to all Federal government employees and is considered an educational training forum, and a widely attended gathering.